Re: Re: FileRules ... not

From: Andres Cvitkovich <ac(at)not-real.atpforest.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 13:34:25 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, 9 Jan 1999, Paul J. Lucas wrote:

> > should read: "SWISH++ was no real help FOR ME".
> > The only thing I told was that SWISH++ was NO REAL HELP (FOR ME).
> 	The "for me" makes quite a difference in the meaning.

If you haven't noticed already, english is YOUR mother's tongue and not
mine. Even though I think that this meaning should have been obvious, even
if I did not explicitly state it. That really gets ridiculous. I did not
blame SWISH++ in any way except that I stated it was no help. Period.

ac.-

PS. To all: Am I mistaken to believe that a mailing list named
    "SWISH-E" is about a program named SWISH-E rather than about
    SWISH++, C++/STL, incompetence, and all that? Hard to believe.