Printing a footer file after search results

From: FamilyViewing <webmaster(at)not-real.familyviewing.com>
Date: Sun Jan 10 1999 - 02:40:08 GMT
DISCLAIMER:  I'm an admitted newbie where customizing scripts and
programming are concerned.  Please keep your hostility to a minimum when
replying.  Thank you.

I've been trying various tweaks with the wwwwais gateway code and would
like to add a function to print the contents (html) of a footer file after
displaying the Swish-E results.  What changes must I make to wwwais.25.c
(or is this the WRONG mailing list for that question) and the configuration
file?  If anyone has done this, I'd appreciate some advice.

Thanks for your help.

Brett Miller
webmaster@familyviewing.com