Troubles working the http-spider

From: Nils Lastein <nila(at)>
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 14:14:48 GMT

 I have a problem using the swishspider... It doesn't retrieve anything as
seen below. I have succesfully indexed a larger filesystem, but this one
is making trouble. I HAVE recompiled after going from FS to HTTP, but it
still doesn't work. Swishspider returns the following output! Any

<------ SWISH-E OUTPUT --------->
Indexing Data Source: "HTTP-Crawler"
sh: /home/nila/blandet/swish-e/opt/src/swishspider: No such file or
retrieving (0)...
sh: /home/nila/blandet/swish-e/opt/src/swishspider: No such file or
Removing very common words... no words removed.
Writing main index... no unique words indexed.
Writing file index... no files indexed.
Running time: 1 minute.
Indexing done!