Indexing certain files

From: Andres Cvitkovich <ac(at)not-real.atpforest.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 11:01:41 GMT
Hi,

being new to the list, I am so keen asking for help with my very first
message, since it's a bit urgent :).

My problem is, that I have a bunch of static HTML files in a directory,
one half of them in english and the other in german language,
distinguished by their filename. Example: File1.html (german) -
File1Engl.html (english). Now I would like to generate separated index
files for the german and english version. German version is no problem,
"FileRules contains Engl.html" works ok, but I don't know how to setup a
sort of file filter with IndexDir (that does not support wildcards) or
FileRules (that is supposed to support regexp, but "FileRules filename
is .*[^E][^n][^g][^l]\.html" does not work).

Any idea...?

lg
andres.-

andres cvitkovich - vienna university of technology, austria
ac@atpforest.tuwien.ac.at                 PGP-KeyID BEB1A88D