Downloading and installing for Win95

From: Sue Kamm <suekamm(at)not-real.class.org>
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 22:19:16 GMT
Our city clerk has asked me to load the municipal code and city charter
to the city's website.  I'd like to use SWISH-E to index the site.  Roy
Tennant directed me to a download site, but I'm confused about which
files to dowload--all? some?  I'm running Windows 95 and Netscape
Communicator 4.5, if that's helpful.  I tried searching the archives,
but didn't find any information.

TIA for any assistance!

--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor,
Sue Kamm