SWISH-E won't output verbose :(

From: Colin F Reynolds <colin(at)>
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 20:17:11 GMT
I sent this about a month ago, but didn't get any response... this list
seems to have livened up a little now - I hope you don't mind me trying

I've tried everything I can think of to try and identify where the
problem is... at this point I'd even appreciate a "RTFM" (with a pointer
to the relevant 'M' :).

I've run into a problem using SWISH-E, and would appreciate any
assistance you can give.

If I may refer you to:

This file has two forms, each pointing to a different swish index file.

The first of these refuses to output in verbose mode, and I don't
understand why :(

The .conf files for each index aren't identical, but are similar (and
both contain "IndexReport 3").

Can you give me a clue, or let me know what further information I need
to provide to locate the problem?

Colin Reynolds, The Net Effect (World Wide) Ltd
PO Box 78 Chesterfield Derbyshire S41 8YN
Tel: +44 (0)1246 450 901   Fax: +44 (0)1246 450 902