Re: SWISH-E: indexing and -t switch

From: Mark Gaulin <gaulin(at)not-real.globalspec.com>
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 17:34:39 GMT
Hi.
It looks like swish is expecting tags like BODY to not have any arguments.
This is not very smart and should be addressed by someone before the
next release. No work around exists for this right now, except to use
' -t Bthef" (where 'f' is undefined, and so defaults to IN_FILE, which is
always true).

	Mark