Re: Re: Switch-e and <META DESCRIPTION=...>

From: Mark Gaulin <gaulin(at)not-real.globalspec.com>
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 01:17:50 GMT
Hi
Unfortunately, reindexing will be required, even if the new features
are not used (a bummer, I know).

I am using this capability to include "arguments" to other cgi scripts
(arguments like database IDs) so I can replace the links to the matching
document with links to other cgi programs.  In effect, when a search
finds a document I generate a new link that does things like emailing
the author of the document, or loading a dynamically-generated
product ordering page (using the productID), for example.  In some
cases the html document that I index are never accessed by the user.

	Mark