Re: Re: Swish[-e|++] merger

From: Mark Gaulin <gaulin(at)not-real.globalspec.com>
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 18:44:29 GMT
Hi Earl
You can create smaller indexes and merge them. There are
some slight changes in the way ranking will be computed
using the Merge Index feature, but if anything it might make
it little better, depending on your dataset.

I don't see anything happening along the lines of changing
the swish-e indexing/searching core any time soon.

	Mark