RE: spider generates 'Wrong method or server' errors

From: Christian Stalberg <Christian.Stalberg.stalberg(at)not-real.nt.com>
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 16:41:13 GMT
EquivalentServer http://47.40.164.15 http://47.154.144.5
EquivalentServer http://47.154.144.46 http://47.154.144.117
EquivalentServer http://47.155.65.163 http://47.2.9.89
EquivalentServer http://47.192.1.8 http://47.73.7.31
EquivalentServer http://47.80.11.234 http://47.173.32.36
EquivalentServer http://47.154.145.79
#(default nothing)  This allows you to deal with
#servers that use respond to multiple DNS names.  Each line should have
#a list of all the method/names that should be considered equivalent.
#If you have multiple directives, each one defines its own set of equivalent
#servers.

Christian
Christian Stalberg
Web Consultant, Dept. 3187