Re: Please take me off this list

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 02:52:32 GMT
I suppose this would be a good time to remind everyone that the SWISH-E
Web site has everything regarding SWISH-E that we can cram in there in our
spare time. This includes information about the discussion, located at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/Discussion/

It identifies yours truly as the list administrator. Please correspond
directly with me, not the entire list, if you wish to be removed. Thanks,
Roy Tennant