(no subject)

From: Vladimir Ota <lado(at)not-real.prim-nov.si>
Date: Sun Oct 04 1998 - 08:46:41 GMT
I downloaded NTSwishE.zip, Windows port of Swish-E (dated June 18th '98).

I was able to install and use it without problems (well - using the files
in English).

But I need to be able to use it for my own language, which means I have to
idex/search files with 8-bit character set (using CP1250 or ISO Latin2 in
my case).

Although Q&A section says this should be no problem (except for upper/lower
case matching) it I can not get this to work as I expect. Even after
extensive reading through the manuals and playing with config file Swish
still seems to break words every time it encounters character > 0x7f.

Is there anyone who can suggest me how to solve that?

Any form of help will be appreciated,

regards, Vladimir