indexing META tags

From: Megan Francis <meganf(at)not-real.corona.iniaccess.net.au>
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 03:44:28 GMT
Hi,

Thanks to those that answered my first question, i have since modified my html
files to create <META> tags rather than <METADATA> tags. However, nothing from
these tags have been indexed anyway. I've cut and pasted stuff from everywhere
trying to give people as much information as possible so they can help me with
as little pain as possible.

A typical file looks as follows:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META Name="Keywords" Value="unsubscribing, config lock">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
This is a test
</BODY>
</HTML>

During indexing, these were the messages i got:

Removing very common words... no words removed.
               Writing main index... 1 unique word indexed.
               Writing file index... 50 files indexed.
               Running time: 1 second.
               Indexing done!

And the configuration file looks as follows:

#This SWISH-E configuration file was created on Wed Aug 12 13:34:02 GMT-10 1998

IgnoreWords SwishDefault

IgnoreLimit 80 250

ConfigFile test2.conf

IndexDir /home/meganf/user_www/blah/swishtest

ReplaceRules replace "/home/meganf/user_www/blah/swishtest" "http://www.iniacces

Flag config

IndexOnly .html

FileRules filename contains bak orig

NoContents

MetaNames Keywords

FileRules

FollowSymLinks no

FileRules

FileRules

IndexFile /usr/local/bin/SwishIndexes/test2.swish

IndexReport 1

Sorry for all the spam, however if anyone can see why the only word actually
getting indexed is test, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Megan