Re: [SWISH-E:386] Re: Swish-e: File Suffix?

From: Earl Fogel <fogel(at)not-real.duke.usask.ca>
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 17:11:54 GMT
I don't know if this would work, but another approach is to make one index
of your *.html and *.txt files, make a second index of all the files without
extensions (with "FileRules filename contains ."), and then merge the two.

Earl Fogel
Computing Services              phone: (306) 966-4861
University of Saskatchewan      email: earl.fogel@usask.ca