At 07:56 1998-07-22 -0700, Simon Horgan wrote:
>I am trying to configure swish-e to index only files that are of
>type filename.html, filename.txt and filename.
>Note that the third type of file I would like to index has no suffix.
>How do I include 'no suffix' in the configuration file without
>indexing every file in my document tree?
Sadly, with the current version of SWISH-E there is *no* way to do that;
the concept "no suffix" does not exist there.
Possible solutions or workarounds:
- rename all the files with a special suffix and include that in the list,
and use ReplaceRules to change the suffix back to none; the rename your
- hope the coming new version (when?) will allow you to do it without all
this effort, so wait for that
- try my current (*very* preliminary and unfinished, unsupported) code that
*can* do it (and allows you to define what "html files" are as well)
- if you decided to wait for the next version and it cannot do it, wait for
mine (no time frame though)
- finally: *possibly* SWISH++ can do it but I haven't checked its features.
Marjolein Katsma firstname.lastname@example.org
Java Woman - http://javawoman.com/
Received on Wed Jul 22 10:04:23 1998