RE: [SWISH-E:373] Using Parentheses

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)>
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 22:23:12 GMT
Shouldn't that be:
orrery not (saturn or pluto)

'and not' should be an oxymoron.  (I didn't pay as much attention as I
should have in my college Boolean classes, though ;)  Perhaps this is
confusing SWISH-E.  I have no real clue, though.  Just a semi-educated

,David Norris

World Wide Web -
Illusionary Web - <-- 02:00 - 10:00 GMT
Video/Audio Phone -