RE: [SWISH-E:346] Parsing a swish-e index

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)not-real.geocities.com>
Date: Sat Jun 27 1998 - 01:12:37 GMT
It sounds like you just want to decode the file.  Am I misunderstanding?
Try:

swishe -D -f index.swish > somefile.txt

That will decode the words, scores, etc into a text file.  You would need
another program to do something useful with it.  But, I think that this is
what you are trying to do.

Decoding would produce an output such as:

abridged:( 45 37 1 1 )

,David Norris

Illusionary Web - http://illusionary.dyn.ml.org/ <-- 02:00 - 10:00 GMT
Video/Audio Phone - callto:illusionary.dyn.ml.org
Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com
ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039
E-Mail - kg9ae@geocities.com