Re: [SWISH-E:344] Re: Retrieving Title

From: Giulia Hill <ghill(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 17:07:15 GMT
In SWISH-E, the configuration file contains the variable to which Bill is
referring.

#define TITLETOPLINES 12

Just change the default to something that keeps into account the
possibility of comment line before the title.

Giulia

/*  Giulia Hill                        Library Systems Office  */
/*                                     386 Doe Library         */
/*  ghill@library.berkeley.edu         U.C. Berkeley,          */
/*                                     Berkeley, CA 94720      */