Re: [SWISH-E:342] Retrieving Title

From: William Malin <blvdmaster(at)not-real.venturablvd.com>
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 16:24:31 GMT
As I recall, from the original SWISH 1.1, you could hard-code into the c
code a directive for SWISH to look X number of lines into the file for the
title. If you have comments that take up several "lines" at the beginning
of your html files, then SWISH may give up looking for the title before
your title actually appears. This "look X number of lines into the file for
title" stuff must be entered before compiling; its not something that you
can do from inside your conf file at time of indexing.

Bill Malin