SwishE for NT (fwd)

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 18 1998 - 14:24:39 GMT
just have to find out the story behind that email address...), David
Malkovsky has kindly made his Windows NT port of SWISH-E available at the
SWISH-E Web site. It is in this directory:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/SWISH-E/Ports/Windows/

Look for NTSwishE.zip and NTSwishE.README. Thanks David!
Roy Tennant