Multiple ReplaceRules

From: Thomas Holmes <tholmes(at)not-real.nua.ie>
Date: Sat Jun 13 1998 - 13:00:21 GMT
Hi there!

I've just installed SWIRC-E and found it much better than the search
we were previously using, ICE.  I'm having one problem though.

I want to index more than 36 sites which make up our "webempire" or
whatever.  To do so, I need to put in a load of ReplaceRules, 36 to be
exact.

Now swish-e doesn't seem to like this.  It seems to stop indexing either
the paths or the URLs I have been substituting in.

Short term quick solution is do the substitition in CGI script but this slows
it down a huge amount.

Any ideas what could be done, whether I'm doing something incorrectly,
sympathy, fixes etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Thomas

Thomas Holmes <tholmes@nua.ie>
Nua Ltd: Internet Developers 		           http://www.nua.ie/