Re: [SWISH-E:317] URLs like: http://mycompany.com//subdir/index.html?

From: Ron Klatchko <ron(at)not-real.ckm.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 16:52:39 GMT
jwelch@cutter.com wrote:
> I've noticed swish will output URLs with a double slash after the domain
> name, as the example in the Subject line of this message:
>
> http://mycompany.com//subdir/index.html

Assuming you are only using Swish and not AutoSwish, I'd suspect you
have a funky ReplaceRules that is causing this.  ReplaceRules are really
helpful in taking out the document root portion of the file path to
convert it into a URL.  If you're not careful, you can introduce an
extra slash during the processing.  The first time I tried, I used:

ReplaceRules /web/galen/docs /

and saw the same behaviour you did.  I fixed that by changing the
configuration to:

ReplaceRules /web/galen/docs/ /

moo
              Ron Klatchko - Senior Software Engineer