Re: [SWISH-E:317] URLs like: http://mycompany.com//subdir/index.html?

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 16:50:18 GMT
Jeff,
This is not normal. I suggest checking your configuration file, in
particular the "ReplaceRules" line to see if both your actual directory
path and your Web address have a trailing slash or don't. My guess
is that the actual directory path lacks an ending slash, whereas your Web
address has one.
Roy