Using SWISH-E to index HTML files without an .HTM or .HTML extens ion

From: Joe Marrinan <joem(at)not-real.novadigm.com>
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 22:58:08 GMT
Hi,
	I've been using Swish for some time now, and it's been a great
help to me. I recently came across a requirement to index a group of
files that do not have extensions at all, but do contain HTML code. I
found that
even though these files contain HTML code, swish-e does not index the
title found in the <TITLE></TITLE> tags. It seems to use the filename
instead.

Is there any way to have swish index the file, and use the title
contained within these files WITHOUT renaming these files to .HTM???

Any suggestions as all would be greatly appreciated - Thanks,
Joe Marrinan - joem@novadigm.com