Re: [SWISH-E:274] whos the admin of this list ?

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat May 02 1998 - 22:02:07 GMT
I'm the list owner. Unfortunately, it has been so long since I've been in
that account I've forgotten the password! I've asked my sys admin to reset
the password and remove you, as I will be gone for the next several days.
This is probably a good time to remind everyone that the Web page at:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/SWISH-E/Discussion/

Has the ListProc commands as well as my name and address, should the
commands fail. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
SWISH-E Owner