Hypermail Development (fwd)

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 23:08:45 GMT
Several years ago Kevin Hughes wrote Hypermail to make electronic
discussions Web-browseable. Many of us still use it (for example, it
handles the archives of the lists to which I am posting this message), but
it has not been fixed or improved for quite some time. Now further
development of Hypermail is beginning again under the leadership of Kent
Landfield. In the message below he announces a mailing list for this
purpose. I urge anyone who is interested in mailing list management
software to sign up and help us build a useful (free) product.
Roy Tennant