>in other case you must change all fopen's to form fopen(fname,"wb") or
Thanks for the help. That was the problem. I remember reading about this
in another list, as well. I changed "r" to "rb", and, "w" to "wb" in
fopen(). It seems to be really slow when reading a directory, though. That
may be dirent. I noticed that the MSVC++ port is using a Win32 specific
header that contains the dirent structures. Perhaps I will look into that
once I get the little bugs worked out.
Now that it works, somewhat. It dumped core about 45 minutes into an index.
It is an access violation. I am not sure what caused this. It has
something to do with the directory it is reading. It dumps on my XML
specifications directory every time.
World Wide Web - http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/1652/
Illusionary Web - http://illusionary.dyn.ml.org/ <-- 02:00 - 10:00 GMT
Video/Audio Phone - callto:illusionary.dyn.ml.org
Page via mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039
E-Mail - email@example.com
Received on Wed Apr 15 06:56:30 1998