Re: [SWISH-E:240] Re: SWISH-E for 4.2 binary AIX?

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Tue Apr 14 1998 - 20:52:22 GMT
Milt, and everyone else,
We are trying to keep track of SWISH-E ports at this location:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/Ports/

If you have ported SWISH-E, please drop me a line so I can put your
message there. If you have a downloading location for your port, we can
put a link into your message so people can quickly locate the right
binary. If you have a port but you don't have a place to serve it, we will
do it here with no warranty or guarantee. Thanks,
Roy Tennant