Re: [SWISH-E:239] SWISH-E for 4.2 binary AIX?

From: Milt Webb, IQ Software <milt(at)not-real.iqsc.com>
Date: Tue Apr 14 1998 - 13:22:03 GMT
On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Lora Amsberry Augier wrote:

> Has anyone ported the SWISH-E to a 4.2 binary AIX?
> I would appreciate any information on this.

I just did this. It ain't pretty but it works just fine. Want a copy of
the binary?

-Milt

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the
Internet, we know this is not true."
       --Robert Wilensky of the University of California
     milt webb - iq software corporation - 3295 river exchange drive
   norcross, georgia usa 30092 - 770/446-8880x245 - www.iqsoftware.com