Re: [SWISH-E:228] Re: Bogus Hits on <SELECT><OPTION> content

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 18:44:35 GMT
I had an idea that Giulia and I think would work. Wrap your pulldown menu
in the <!-- META START NAME="nothing" --> and <!-- META END --> tags and
change your parameter for ignoring words to so that no matter how many
times a word occurs it will not remove it. By using the META tag wrapper,
the contents of the menu will still be indexed, but it will not be part of
what is searched when you search your document text.
Roy