path problems

From: Peter Dykes <pdykes(at)not-real.dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 19:38:52 GMT
I want to install SWISH_E on the site I rent off an ISP (ie virtual), which runs on the latest Apache build, and has perl4 & 5 available. There seems to be a problem with AutoSwish in that barring swish_create.pl, it can't find any of the other files. One thing I am not sure of in the manual is what is meant by "Path of your system's web directory tree" when assigning a value to $WEBDIR. I figure this could have a bearing.

My apologies if this is staring me in the face, my only defence is to turn turtle and whimper pitifully "I'm a newbie" over and over.

Thanks in advance,

Peter Dykes