Re: [SWISH-E:191] Re: Context of hits

From: Giulia Hill <ghill(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 18:45:44 GMT
No, SWISH-E does not display context for the results.  There has been at
some point the idea of adding this feature, and it is in the "think about
it" file, but I am not sure when and if it will really be implemented.

Giulia

/*  Giulia Hill                        Library Systems Office  */
/*                                     386 Doe Library         */
/*  ghill@library.berkeley.edu         U.C. Berkeley,          */
/*                                     Berkeley, CA 94720      */