Re: [SWISH-E:163] Indexing enquiry

From: Giulia Hill <ghill(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 23:51:49 GMT
You can indicated what should NOT be indexed with one of the
following rules contained in the user configuration file:

FileRules pathname contains admin testing demo trash construction
FileRules filename contains # % ~ .bak .orig .old old.
FileRules title contains construction example pointers
FileRules directory contains .htaccess
# Files matching the above criteria will *not* be indexed.

Unfortunately you cannot use regular expressions.

Giulia
/*  Giulia Hill                        Library Systems Office  */
/*                                     386 Doe Library         */
/*  ghill@library.berkeley.edu         U.C. Berkeley,          */
/*                                     Berkeley, CA 94720      */