Re: [SWISH-E:159] SWISH++ released

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 22:43:09 GMT
I added a link to Paul's software page from
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/ , and at least for now I would
encourage any discussion of it to continue here. I think an open dialogue
regarding versions of the software and what is desirable or not and how to
attain it would be beneficial to all concerned. If the volume of the
discussion gets out of hand then we can split it up later. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
SWISH-E manager