SWISH++ released

From: Paul J. Lucas <pjl(at)not-real.ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov>
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 06:59:08 GMT
	For those willing to try it, I have made SWISH++ 1.0b1 available
	via:

		http://www.best.com/~pjl/software.html

	I have only compiled it using g++ 2.8 on a SPARC; please report
	problems porting to other platforms/compilers.  (It will NOT
	work with g++ versions older than 2.8 -- sorry.)

	I'd also appreciate somebody scrutinizing the rank calculations.
	Rather than 1-1000, I'm doing 1-100 since, to me, that makes
	more sense (like a percentage).

	Note: All mail regarding SWISH++ should be sent to me personally
	only since this mailing list for SWISH-E is, well, for SWISH-E,
	not SWISH++.

	- Paul J. Lucas
	  NASA Ames Research Center		Caelum Research Corporation
	  Moffett Field, California		San Jose, California
	  <pjl AT ptolemy DOT arc DOT nasa DOT gov>