did I join this list?

From: Eli's List Clearing House <lch(at)not-real.qz.to>
Date: Sun Jan 25 1998 - 07:59:23 GMT
I sent mail to the listserver Friday and never got a reply, which
seems strange.

Anyway, I've recently set up a search engine at my site with swish
and it works pretty well. The sample CGI you provide is lousy, and
I'll give you a better one (with taint checking and "use strict"
for perl) if you'll take it. The list archvie at the web site looked
pretty dead, is there any currecnt development going on? I've already
modified my copy to take a better guess at a "title" if it is a plain
text file that appears to be in RFC822 format. That was a quick hack,
but I want a better understanding of message formats in swish and
thought I should check that I am not going to duplicate others work,
yadda, yadda, yadda.

Elijah