Re: [SWISH-E:109] who stole swish_create.pl?

From: Giulia Hill <ghill(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 16:26:35 GMT
Martin,

swish_create.pl and swish_cgi_sub are still in the package that you
downloaded. When you uncompress and untar the file what you get is:

1) SWISH-E  - a directory containing 4 subdirectories: AutoSwish, Images,
           SwishForms, and SwishTest
2) swish_cgi_sub
3) swish_create.pl

You might notice in the AutoSwish README file that the indentation shows
that SWISH-E, swish_create.pl, and swish_cgi_sub are at the same level.

Good luck,

Giulia

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Martin Raknerud wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I may be (once again) exposing myself as a lamer for not managing to think
> this out for myself, but I havent, and therefor Ill bother you instead..
>
> I just downloaded autoswish from the sunsite.berklely.... archive.
> According to the documentation this is supposed to contain the files
> swish_create.pl and swish_cgi_sub under the directory SwishTest, which is
> needed to completet the installation.
>
> But when unpacking the package, the only files in the SwishTest directory
> are about 37 html-files containing BITAP MS Records on some language I
> cant understand.
>
> How come?
>
> Who stole the swish_create.pl and the swish_cgi_sub I needed? What ransom
> do I have to pay the kidnappers to get it back?
>

> Martin
>

> 	marthy(at)not-real.feskar.net - http://www.feskar.net/~marthy/
> 	finger marthy@feskar.net for pgp and personal info.

/*  Giulia Hill                        Library Systems Office  */
/*                                     386 Doe Library         */
/*  ghill@library.berkeley.edu         U.C. Berkeley,          */
/*                                     Berkeley, CA 94720      */