Re: [SWISH-E:93] Indexing bug when last char != whitespace (fwd)

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 18:06:33 GMT
We have taken a look at this and have put it in the queue of things to
do. The reason it has not been implemented is that it will take some work
to make sure there are no untoward consequences for doing so. Meanwhile,
adding a newline at the end of any offending file would also do the
trick, which is the normal practice. Thanks,
Roy Tennant