Re: [SWISH-E:90] Maximum length of HTML titles

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Sat Dec 13 1997 - 03:48:43 GMT
OK, I must ask. Why would you *want* a title of more than 5-600
characters? Are you trying to use the title for something best suited to
something else? I have a difficult time thinking about situations where
you would need to have more than a 5-600 character title. Please
enlighten me. Thanks,
Roy Tennant