Re: [SWISH-E:88] Swish-e source?

From: Giulia Hill <ghill(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 23:20:05 GMT
Morgan,

the Swish-e source code can be downloaded from
http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/SWISH-E/download.html

I have never tried to compile on Linux, but at least another swish-e user
has sent mail to confirm that he could compile and run, so you should not
have too many problems.

Giulia
/*  Giulia Hill                        Library Systems Office  */
/*                                     386 Doe Library         */
/*  ghill@library.berkeley.edu         U.C. Berkeley,          */
/*                                     Berkeley, CA 94720      */