indexing dont work ok

From: Wil Vree <wil=vree(at)not-real.uba.uva.nl>
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 13:17:19 GMT
help help help

i've installed swish-e and try to run it. When i specify /home/web
as th IndexDir in the swish-e.conf then there is no result. If I specify
a specific html file. the indexing does work. So why dont it work when I
specify a directory. Why arent the subdirectories indexed as specified in th
manual. Or should I specify every file to index in a files.conf as stated in
the manual. (which would be very inconvenient.)

regards Wil Vree
| Ing. Wil Vree                 | e-mail: vree@uba.uva.nl  |
| Universiteits Bibliotheek     |                          |
| Universiteit van Amsterdam    |                          |
| Singel 425                    | tel.:    +31.20.525.2487 |
| 1012 WP Amsterdam             | fax:     +31.20.525-2311 |