Re: [SWISH-E:28] Copyright query

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 18:05:17 GMT
Simon,
Thanks for asking. I had fallen behind on making this change. In what I
hope is the correct form I have now changed the copyright statement to
the following:

Copyright (c) 1997 UC Regents. All rights reserved.
SWISH is Copyright (c) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA
SWISH-E is distributed with no warranty under the terms of the GNU Public License.

and "GNU Public License" links to the license text.
Thanks,
Roy Tennant
SunSITE Manager