Problems with searching multiple terms in Meta Tags

From: John Coleman <john.coleman(at)not-real.yale.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 22 1997 - 10:52:37 GMT
I'm having 2 more problems with multiple search terms in Meta Tag
searches. I'm assuming this should work?

1.  A search for 2 meta tags known to exist returns no results, even
though they search individually.
<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="fishing animals yale">

2. A search for 2 meta tags when I really is a meta tag and one exists
ONLY in the body of the text, returns a spurious positive--

Here, if I type "animals owl" in the meta search, I get a positive hit,
even though only "animals" is a meta tag.

<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="fishing animals yale"><META
NAME="description" CONTENT="This is a description in a meta tag">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
THIS IS A TEST OF TAG SEARCH
DOG CAT OWL LION