Re: [SWISH-E:22] Meta Tags, commas, and IGNORELASTCHAR

From: Giulia Hill <ghill(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Sat Sep 20 1997 - 16:29:11 GMT
You are right, we had also just come across that bug. At this point the
IGNORELASTCHAR does not apply to META names, and the quick solution is to
leave out the commas; however a patch that fixes the problem will be
available soon.

Giulia

/*  Giulia Hill                        Library Systems Office  */
/*                                     386 Doe Library         */
/*  ghill@library.berkeley.edu         U.C. Berkeley,          */
/*                                     Berkeley, CA 94720      */