AutoSwish tweaking

From: Jerry Kuntz <jkuntz(at)not-real.rcls.org>
Date: Wed Aug 20 1997 - 00:37:51 GMT
The html generated by AutoSwish is missing a left tag before the word
INPUT:
	<TR ALIGN=CENTER><TD>INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Start Search">
<INPUT TYPE="reset" VALUE="Clear Form">

Also, after generating an index today using AutoSwish, the resulting
sample search worked fine, but when I put in on our live system all I
got were "You must enter a keyword or phrase..." errors. I finally
compared the .pl file with another working .pl file on our system, and
found that my new .pl file had something else in the main program
besides:
$query = join (" and ", @query);

Anyway, once I edited this in, the searches worked fine. I think the new
.pl file was different because I specified that no meta tags should be
indexed.

			Jerry Kuntz
			Ramapo Catskill Library System
			jkuntz@rcls.org